Curious about what Cat is up to in London? Or what Cat is currently thinking about? Interested in knowing where to go to get the best bargains and the nicest food? Or where to go if you want to pamper yourself? Well.. Then this blog is for you :)

onsdag 3. oktober 2012

Contemplating a run


Not motivated today. The sun is shining outside, and I am sitting inside reading about business accounts.. Perhaps I should go for a run after all. It has been raining for the last couple of weeks, and it might be good to get some sun on my face. Also - Battersea Park is so beautiful in the sun.

I think I will finish my business accounts and then go for a run before I start my solicitors accounts. I'll let you know how many rounds in Battersea I'll take. One or two. I have my fingers crossed for two today :)

xx

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar