Curious about what Cat is up to in London? Or what Cat is currently thinking about? Interested in knowing where to go to get the best bargains and the nicest food? Or where to go if you want to pamper yourself? Well.. Then this blog is for you :)

fredag 19. oktober 2012

Good morning

Good morning :) 

Do you sometimes wake up with a feeling that you can do anything? It is the best feeling in the world. Especially after a couple of days where you have woken up and just wanted to go back to sleep.. 

Today is such a day, and I have my fingers crossed I will be able to finish off my PCR workbook, go to my criminal procedural law session, and have time for a run. 

Autumn has clearly arrived here in London. I haven't been able to take any pics yet, so I am sharing with you a photo from my favourite fashion blogger Bryanboy. I love it because of its fragility and beauty. Don't you agree?


Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar