Curious about what Cat is up to in London? Or what Cat is currently thinking about? Interested in knowing where to go to get the best bargains and the nicest food? Or where to go if you want to pamper yourself? Well.. Then this blog is for you :)

tirsdag 20. november 2012

5 things to do before Xmas

Not that I have any time. Exams are coming up soon - next Monday I have two! However, these 5 things have been on my wish list for months now.. I have my fingers crossed I will be able to go at some point before Xmas - perhaps after my exams before I return home. If you are going to London/are in London then here is my wish list for you to enjoy:

  1. Tate Modern - Klein + Moriyama photo exhibition
  2. Saatchi gallery - Chanel's black jacket exhibition
  3. National Gallery - My favourite gallery
  4. Trafalgar Square Xmas tree lighting (I think this is the first Thursday of December) 
  5. Tim Walker's exhibition at Sommerset House

Picture from Tim Walker's exhibit taken by cocosteaparty

Xmas tree lighting at Trafalgar Square


1 kommentar:

  1. Nice liste!! Høres ut som morsomme planer, håper du får tid i mellom alle eksamene:)

    SvarSlett