Curious about what Cat is up to in London? Or what Cat is currently thinking about? Interested in knowing where to go to get the best bargains and the nicest food? Or where to go if you want to pamper yourself? Well.. Then this blog is for you :)

tirsdag 13. november 2012

Back to reality

Just finished doing my property mock exam and will prepare for criminal law SGS. Tomorrow I hope to do my Wills & Administration of Estate exam and finish off and hand in my practical legal research exam. My exam on Friday went really well, but I have my fingers crossed in any event. You never know..

The coming weekend will be a full on revision weekend, as last weekend was not as studious as I had hoped. I celebrated my birthday on Saturday (it was such a great night), and on Sunday I went for a 10k run in Battersea (which is really autumn-y and picturesque). Thus, most of the weekend went by without any proper studying.

I can't believe it is just a month till Christmas and holiday. I think I will leave the xmas shopping till after my exams.
Celebrating my birthday - it was a masquerade themed party.

3 kommentarer:

  1. Wow, vakker! Utrolig fin maske også:)

    SvarSlett
    Svar
    1. Takk:) Masken er kjøpt her: http://masqueboutique.com/products/womens-masks/metal-venetian-masks/page/2/ Det er jo bare å sette på ønskelisten hvis du kunne tenke deg en selv? De har den fra GG også :) Let me know.

      Slett
  2. Oo, ja, definitivt et juleønske:) VD-masken var utrolig fin, så tror nesten det er den jeg ønsker meg i såfall;)

    SvarSlett