Curious about what Cat is up to in London? Or what Cat is currently thinking about? Interested in knowing where to go to get the best bargains and the nicest food? Or where to go if you want to pamper yourself? Well.. Then this blog is for you :)

fredag 16. november 2012

Frozen Friday


Two exams done in less than a day. I celebrate by watching my birthday present - 'Frozen Planet -  a world beyond imagination' - a BBC series on the frozen parts of the world. Spectacular scenes capture the realities of the Arctic and the Antarctic - reminding me of the beauty and power of nature. Coming from the North, I find it entirely captivating. I keep nature very close to my heart. 

Only half of the baby penguins will survive their first months

The owl - an incredible creature

Killer whales being interested in the camera crew - perhaps making friends?

The wolfs were struggling trying to find prey for their cubs

Penguins love to surf. I am sure I heard some of them laugh :o





The film is absolutely breath taking and definitely worth your time. Both inspirational and enjoyable. 

2 kommentarer:

  1. Fantastisk:D Den må jeg se. Elsker natur-dokumentarer:)

    SvarSlett
  2. Japp :D Kan ta den med hjem til jul så kan vi kose oss :)

    SvarSlett