Curious about what Cat is up to in London? Or what Cat is currently thinking about? Interested in knowing where to go to get the best bargains and the nicest food? Or where to go if you want to pamper yourself? Well.. Then this blog is for you :)

søndag 18. november 2012

Movember

It is Movember. I realised this fairly soon into November as my Facebook account was bombarded with pictures of my male friends and their mustache.  As I currently don't have a boyfriend, I am not suffering under this good cause except for the random shock of seeing all my childhood male friends with a varying degree of Mo under their nose.

That said, I take this as a golden opportunity to introduce to you my current favourite cartoon, Tegnhanne. She has not made a story on the phenomenon Movember, but she has made a story about advice she would give her little brother upon becoming an adult. I thought I would share with you the accompanying picture to her advice: "you should not always grow a mustache even though you can!"

In courtesy of Tegnhanne
For more laughs - (although it is in Norwegian) - check out her blog here

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar